Isadora Design is a full service web design and development company with innovative
ideas. We are a leader in creating handcrafted websites made from scratch.
Services include branding, robust eCommerce websites, illustrations,
interactive web design, responsive design and development and more. We
absolutely love what we do and are experts in helping businesses connect with
visitors, engage customers and increase conversion.
Delivering a balance of web design, seamless functionality and an exceptional user experience is what we are known for. Our team of developers, web design artists and illustrators work side by side to deliver every one-of-a-kind piece. Our founder's industry experience includes working at some of the top advertising agencies in the United States including experience with global brands Disney, Starbucks, Epicurious, Food Network and Calphalon.
About the In-House Position:
We are looking for an in-house Website Designer that has a passion for creating websites. Web Design rules, creativity, artistry and design sensibility should all be present. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and eager to learn new skills while producing high quality websites. Ability to illustrate and design assets such as custom icons are a HUGE plus. MUST be experienced with Adobe Photoshop techniques and have web and layout knowledge. Position can be part time or full time (5 days a week) In-House depending on the candidate.
• WEBSITE DESIGN: Proficient in all aspects of the creative process: concept sketches, web page mockups, web layouts, etc.
• WEB DESIGN & UI: Good understanding of web structure, planning user experience and designing for conversion.
• VERSATILE: Provide web design solutions for web projects including websites, branding, logos, etc. Attention to detail a must.
• CREATIVE: Create Original concepts, design elements and web layouts. Illustration & Typography experience a Plus.
• BRAND AWARE: Logo Designs that are appealing, engaging, and eye-catching. Able to maintain a fresh design approach for every client.
• COLLABORATIVE: Actively participate with team colleagues in constructive exchanges to deliver outstanding, market-leading results
How to Apply
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org And include a link to your Online Portfolio.