3+ YEARS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Carter Digital is a multi award-winning digital agency based in Melbourne, and we are looking for a UX/UI Designer with a passion for creating innovative web sites and applications.
You are committed to your work, want to refine and develop your digital craft with other talented creatives and developers in an exciting and forward thinking studio. You thrive on discovering the best user-centred design, love a challenge and are an exceptional team player.
What it takes to be a HTTPster
- Rock star skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Collaborate across disciplines to deliver top-notch digital experiences and platforms
- Strong understanding of user-centred design, information architecture and responsive design
- Creation, development and execution of digital solutions (across websites, mobile, web applications etc.)
- Expert knowledge of current web design trends and techniques
- Presenting and rationalising design concepts
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions
Skills and Experience
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite / Axure Prototyping
- An exceptional digital portfolio across a range of platforms
- Excellent written, spoken and presentation skills
- HTML / CSS / JS Skill an advantage, but not essential
Benefits of Working at Carter
- Drive your career with ongoing training and access to conferences
- Be part of a creative and passionate HTTPster culture
- A cool studio environment - converted warehouse in the heart of Fitzroy
- Close to CBD, public transport, and bike paths
- Great gear (Mac, dual 27” monitor goodness)
As a growing agency, we're offering a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of clients such as World Vision, ANZ and Broadsheet, to name a few. This is a chance to help create and evolve a leading creative UX agency!
Carter Digital is a fun, friendly team in the heart of Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Our HQ has been hand-crafted by its founders from recycled eco-friendly materials into the perfect creative environment.
How to Apply
Please submit your CVs and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org