Please apply through our own website https://indg.has-jobs.com
Concept and design is highly valued at INDG. We leave others behind by combining the most innovative online technical solutions with astonishing graphic designs that are user friendly. Creativity is one of the standard requirements of all our staff since we consider this as the backbone of our organization.
Within the Art & Design Department of INDG, the role of UX Designer is a central one. The UX Designer we are looking for will be responsible for providing a positive user experience, created with knowledge of usability testing, conversion metrics and user satisfaction.
Someone who can put the experience of the user at the core of anything created. This means that you will challenge client requirements to see how they fit with the end user benefits and success criteria of the client requests. The role requires inputting and shaping the brief that will drive visual design and code development.
You have great aesthetic sensibilities and a perfect understanding of UI/UX, typography and design principles across devices to match. With your reasoning and communication skills you can establish and sense check the end product. Furthermore you have a clear vision on the benefits to the end user. Considering INDG’s work, you will need a passion for design and a holistic understanding of what makes a good user experience.
- You interpret and connect the interaction and visual design to ensure successful user experiences of our productions
- You work closely with our R&D department to uncover and understand technology requirements & capabilities as they relate to design deliverables
- You are responsible for the user experience designs for large, international web-applications on various platforms such as mobile
- You quote, scope and plan user experience design activities
- You evaluate usability as part of your design process
- You create awareness of the importance of UX design throughout the company
- You vividly represent UX related design both internal and externa
- You coordinate efforts between interaction designers, visual designers and development
- You are able to create clickable wireframes
- You will articulate clear perspectives on design issues and are able to write effective design documentation
- You will present various aspects of the user experience to the development team, clients and stakeholders.
- During the development you will track and monitor progress on development and quality of the user experience. This often involves revising experience documents.
- Minimum of 5 year relevant work experience in a similar role (i.e. user experience designer, UX designer interaction designer, UI Designer, Interaction Architect, User Experience Architect)
- High quality portfolio that shows online excellence
- Good analytical and skills and experience in doing research
- Confident with a great vision of solutions
- Knowledge of code and design practices
- Experienced with UX programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Visio
- You are comfortable working in HTML / CSS environments
- You know how to create a healthy balance between the optimization of your own individual productivity with that of the team as a whole
- You have got solid knowledge of the User Interface / experience design process and the role of prototyping herein
- You enjoy working within a fast-moving, deadline-driven and international environment
- Your approach is hands-on and highly creative and you always aim to find the best possible solutions for any UI/UX issue you come across
- Experience with working for global clients and mobile experience is a must, bonus points for experience with 3D, AS3 or Flash
- Clear and independent thinking
- Good oral and written communicator
- Fluent in English
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at +31 (0) 20 488 9696