demodern is looking for a skilled User Experience Designer to join our Design and Concept Unit in Cologne, Germany. This UX Designer is responsible for a high-end user guidance and information architecture in our digital projects. As an adviser and provider of good ideas, he or she will develop advanced interaction concepts and create the best user interaction by using their experience, knowledge and understanding of current user experience models.
The applicant must have strong communication skills and the capabilities to convey ideas, concepts and user stories to both the team and our clients.
- Create user experience concepts by considering the goals and needs of our clients and their users
- Translate ideas into wireframes, storyboards and/or prototypes - for all types of interaction (touch, click, gesture, ...)
- Operate with personalized use cases (Personas)
- Plan and conduct usability testings
- Develop UI guidelines
- Back up and attend the whole production process of a project - from strategy to implementation
- Evaluate and research trends and innovative solutions in all digital affairs
Desired skills & experience
- At least 3+ years of UX design experience
- Demonstrated experience creating successful digital projects
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Effectiveness in creating wireframes
- Experience in creating and conducting concept presentations
- Ability to collaborate with other designers, developers and the project management to envision and iterate concepts
- Broad knowledge about digital business - across all channels (websites, mobile, social media, rich media, and so on)
How to Apply
Please contact us by email (email@example.com) and include work (link or .pdf) testifying to your abilities and your résumé.