- Work closely with the Design|UX+UI and Product Teams to create industry leading Visual Designs, User Interfaces and interactions across all NBC content platforms.
- Work with Product Managers and developers to define/deliver product experiences.
- Work with UX|UI and Product Teams to design and deliver comprehensive specifications, working prototypes, mockups, presentations and final designs for internal and external development teams.
- Work with Creative, Marketing and Production Teams to deliver engaging and connected visual designs that promote our Late Night brands and products.
- Maintain all Visual Style Guides, UX/UI documentation, assets and prototypes for assigned projects.
- Participate in requirements definition process with Product, UXD, and Engineering Teams.
- Ensure quality of experience remains in scope AND collaborate on alternatives when scope or technical implementation challenges arise.
- Revise and update designs and documentation based on continued user testing and feedback.
- Develop prototypes for testing and internal/external reviews.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience as UX|UI Designer, UI Designer or Interaction Designer within a large-scale consumer facing organization or digital agency.
- Experience developing mobile/multi platform & platform agnostic product interfaces.
- BA Degree or higher in Interactive Design, User Centric Design, HCI or combined work experience with human factors training.
- Education in Interaction Design, HCI, and/or Visual Interface Design is required.
- Strong HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design Methodologies & Rapid Prototyping skills required.
- HTML5, Responsive/Adaptive Design Methodologies & Rapid Prototyping skills are required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS, HTML5, CSS3, Mobile Platforms, Motion software required.
- Experience with Omnigraffle, UXPin, Quartz Composer, FramerJS or related software.
- Experience in iOS and Android Platforms is preferred.
- Knowledge of additional mobile and application platforms is beneficial.ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Hands on team player who can work easily with multiple stakeholders including Marketing, Sales, UX|UI, Visual Design, Product & Engineering.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to create detailed designs, annotations, working prototypes and presentations.
- Exceptional eye for detail and an in depth understanding of our users' needs and expectations.
- Strong skills with typography, motion design and developing successful mobile interfaces.
- Core understanding of User Interface principles and best practices of human interface design.
- Experience developing and iterating based on user personas and user testing.
- Confidence working on complex mobile/web applications with consumer focused product UX.
- Strong Knowledge of mobile, desktop and web application platforms.
- Drive to deliver compelling, best in class experiences for consumers and proven track record working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Consumer Electronics, Entertainment & Lifestyle Product experience are a BIG PLUSSES.
- Experience with touch enabled devices and 10ft systems for Consumer Entertainment Brands are a HUGE PLUS.
- A strong portfolio showcasing broad range samples of UI, IXD and Visual design is a MUST.
How to Apply
Please apply via this link: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25354&siteid=5108&areq=12492br