Satispay are looking for a UI/UX & Visual Designer.
Satispay Srl is an innovative StartUp, operating in the mobile payment industry. Satispay is building an independent and economic payment network that can be used for micro payments, peer to peer money transfers, purchase in physical stores, online purchase and no-profit donations through a mobile cross-platform application.
The company is currently based in Turin (Italy), the headquarters will be moved to Milan (Italy) by the end of June 2014 and to London by the end of 2015.
For more information please visit: www.satispay.com
- We help people enjoy life and achieve their goals by making money exchanges quick and easy.
- The values we believe in
- Do it smart - Act intelligently and give people the opportunity to do so too.
- Be responsible - Contribute to making the world a better place.
- Believe - Face life and work with confidence, hope and proactivity.
Personal characteristics of the candidate:
We are looking for smart people that share our mission, our values and our view of business. People with an adventurous spirit, courage, initiative, creativity, curiosity and enthusiasm combined with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team spirit. To complete the profile, we are looking for people that are determined reliable and highly results-oriented, with proactive personalities, excellent organisational skills and the ability to respect confidentiality.
- A passion for innovation and technology.
- Great attention to details.
- Ability to understand the needs of the company and to set targets autonomously.
The candidate must be highly motivated to grow in a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
- No higher education required.
- Willingness to relocate to Milan.
- Flexibility with regards to working hours.
- Great UI and graphic design skills.
- Understanding of interaction design and usability best practices.
- Good at designing crispy clean interactions for mobile apps.
- Portfolio with mobile interface designs.
Past working experiences (preferable)
- Experience in designing mobile applications.
The successful candidate will become part of the team and, in particular, carry out the following activities:
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes and final graphics.
- UI/UX iOS, Android and Windows Phone apps design.
- Take care of all aspects of the corporate identity, including marketing graphic contents.
- Produce gadgets and promotional material.
Salary & Contract
Based on experience the first gross annual salary will be between € 20,000.00 and € 35,000.00 per year, which will then be adjusted according to the results already after 6 months.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please visit: www.satispay.com/jobs?tag=awwwards