Who We Are
We own and operate a strong set of high performance businesses powered by innovation and change. We are disruptive by design. We love solving the world’s toughest business challenges. Not to mention, our products are used by hundreds of millions every year, we’re debt free, and growing like crazy!
There’s no shame in being ambitious here; career growth is a priority for us. We help one another climb, we don’t climb over one another. A team-driven environment and high levels of integrity serve as incubators for brilliant minds. Intrigued? Perfect. We’re hiring like crazy right now, and looking for driven, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our team.
Do you have a passion for problem-solving and storytelling? Are you obsessed with studying, understanding and responding to user needs? Do you want to create engaging interfaces that solve real problems and delight users? Then imagine what you can do working with a group of the brightest minds in our get-sh*t-done culture.
We’re looking for a visionary UI/UX Designer to help us craft products that go beyond meeting basic expectations to create unique, pure and emotional experiences. They will play a key role on our creative team through research, strategy development, product definition, concepting, and designing. This is NOT just a role for pushing designers in the right direction – we’re looking for a hands-on go getter who is willing to roll up their sleeves. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our multidisciplinary team of product owners, the creative team, customer support, engineers and business leads to successfully move from early stage product concepts to delivery.
- 5+ years experience creating interfaces, large scale websites, or applications.
- Extensive experience designing for mobile and tablets, both native app design and mobile web.
- Candidate must provide a strong portfolio with work samples showcasing UX expertise, interaction design, creativity, and depth of thought.
- Successful track record creating killer products.
- Experience in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment.
- Works collaboratively with other intelligent and talented types – no egos please.
- Open to feedback and knows how and when to defend design choices.
- Expert in UX software applications (Pencil, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, Illustrator, Fireworks, etc.)
How to Apply
Send us an email along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org