Livestream is looking for a UI Designer.
Livestream has a wide array of integrated products, ranging between web, desktop, mobile and hardware devices. The design team at Livestream is responsible for the visual and interactive design of these products.
As a UI Designer you will be working on designs, both for screen and print, focused around Livestream's products and communication. You should be passionate about design, take pride in your work, and be keen to input ideas towards the design of an industry leading service. The ability to prototype your designs for the web (html/css/js) is a great bonus, but your structural, aesthetic and communication design abilities are the primary focus for us.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an energetic young start-up that is competing on a global level. We are innovative and moving fast so our targets are aggressive and you should expect to work hard. We are looking for a fast learner who has the ability to grow quickly. You will be joining a rock solid design team that is setting trends across a wide range of products, supported by a world class engineering team.
Applications should include a short resume and portfolio of work to demonstrate skill level. Dribbble / Behance portfolios are welcome additions to your resume. For each project, please try to indicate your specific roles you held or areas of which you were responsible.
- Design for web / mobile / desktop software products
- Design for internal marketing (both on web and in print)
- Design for packaging of physical hardware products
- General design projects
- Expert visual and interactive design experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing a product from concept to execution
- Experience managing a product or design team
- Knowledge of Sketch (Bohemian Coding)
- Knowledge of Omnigraffle or similar wireframing tools
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS / JS and other web standards
- Competitive salary and bonus options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Free breakfast and discounted lunches from the in-house restaurant
- Commuter discounts
- Beer Fridays!
How to Apply
Applications should include a short resume and portfolio of work to demonstrate skill level. Dribbble / Behance portfolios are welcome additions to your resume. For each project, please try to indicate your specific roles you held or areas of which you were responsible. http://livestream.theresumator.com/apply/Kaowyd/UI-Designer.html