BitTorrent is looking for a Senior Visual Designer.
BitTorrent is the world’s largest peer-based technology company. We’ve created a globally recognized ecosystem of technology protocols, consumer software, and electronics devices that help people find, share and move digital media. Our technologies are used by hundreds of millions of people around the world and drive between 20% and 40% of global Internet traffic.
We are a profitable, multi-national company that is backed by some of the world's leading investors, including Accel Partners (Facebook, Groupon, Dropbox, AdMob, etc.) and DCM (About.com, Foundry Networks, Sling Media, Clearwire, etc). Our company is led by a team of proven entrepreneurs that have generated billions of dollars in shareholder returns. We're looking for talented and motivated people to join our rapidly growing team.
BitTorrent offers a unique and compelling work environment. We are proponents of the open Internet and we serve one of the largest user demographics in history. We take these responsibilities seriously and hire accordingly. We work with only the brightest engineers and the most talented business people we can find. Everyone on our team is here to do meaningful work with broad reaching impact. We have a fun yet challenging work environment that fosters diversity, creativity and teamwork. Our team members receive industry leading salaries, stock options, premium benefits, and state-of-the-art offices in San Francisco’s SOMA district.
The Sr Visual Designer (mobile) will work with Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to deliver beautiful and engaging designs and user experiences.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Collaborating closely with interaction designers, researchers, engineers, and product managers to design and implement product solutions.
- Working closely with marketing and branding teams to ensure we are executing design in a manner that is consistent with brand vision.
- Managing your own workflow, documentation, and deadlines on multiple projects.
- Being extremely attentive to detail, architectural on approach to design, and a driving force in UI quality standards with modular, reusable solutions.
Ideal candidates will posses a strong combination of the following experience:
- Extensive background in mobile and application visual design.
- Portfolio of past work representing your skill set and understanding of the discipline.
- Attention to detail and pixel perfection.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and deliver at a rapid pace.
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS/JS and how visual compositions translate to code.
- Experience working in an agile environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge in iOS, Android, and mobile design patterns.
How to Apply