Booking.com - planet Earth’s #1 accommodation website - are looking for industry-leading senior designers.
As a member of our Front End team you’ll be given the freedom to make meaningful and measurable improvements impacting millions of people. You’ll join us at our beautiful Amsterdam HQ and work with some of our industry’s smartest people.
We're looking for seasoned, talented, senior designers to help define the future of our product. This role would see you working hands-on with the product on a daily basis, whilst helping in the development of our design team in a leadership capacity.
You can create world-class user experiences with production standard HTML and CSS, and have a broad understanding of the technical fundamentals of the web. You're able to lead collaboration across teams and disciplines, and have a fastidious user-focus and eye for quality which you can communicate effectively for the benefit of our industry leading website and broader platform.
About the Front End team
Our guiding principle is that by helping our users we help our business. As a senior designer in our Front End team you'll be a key part of the idea generation process, working in a small startup-like group which takes full ownership of their part of our platform. You'll work with developers, product owners, copywriters and user researchers to conceive, analyse, code & test your ideas. In your capacity as a senior designer you'll be expected to work across these small teams with designers to create joined-up, delightful user experiences across our entire platform.
- You have a minimum of 5 years UX design experience.
- You have a great eye for design, and the creative skills to execute your ideas.
- You’ve Mastered front-end technologies: HTML and CSS.
- You’ve got experience in a large e-commerce environment.
- You’ve worked with templating systems and have some affinity for them.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Global relocation package, full support for you and your family.
- 26 days paid vacation plus an average of 9 public holidays extra.
- Discount on hotel bookings.
- Opportunities to attend conferences, internal and external trainings, workshops, etc.
- Vibrant company culture, including our annual Christmas all-hands conference and year-end party!
We offer a competitive salary plus bonuses, with opportunities for career progression within our fast growing company. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package insuring a smooth transition to working and living in the Netherlands, where you’ll be joining a team of people from all over the world who now call Amsterdam home.
Ready to apply? The perfect candidate has a passion their craft... and the portfolio to prove it. Send us a link or upload your work and tell us all about it. Please submit your CV, portfolio and Motivation Letter in English.
How to Apply
Please apply via https://workingatbooking.com/vacancies/sr-webux-designer/