Aertrip are looking for a Senior Web / Front-End / HTML & CSS Developer.
About the role:
- Overall the Sr HTML Developer will be a link between the UI/UX Designer and PHP Developer.
- He should be able to implement complex creativity as designed by UI Designers.
- He should be experimental and well versed with the various emerging Web technologies / trends and should be able to use them and adapt to them.
Job Location: Mumbai - Head Office. (Search Aertrip on Google Maps)
The candidate should be located within 20 kms of Head Office Location.
- Expert in HTML5 Expert in CSS3.
- Expert in Responsive Website Designing.
- Expert in various Web Effects like Parallax, Spot Animations.
- Expert in jQuery. Ability to write jQuery codes is a plus.
- Knowledge of other JS libraries Knowledge of Angular JS (AngularJS). Expertise in this skill is a plus.
- Knowledge of various OS and Browser environment and compatibility.
- Knowledge of mobile compatible development.
- Knowledge of current fashions in Web Development.
- Should be able to code clean and maintainable code.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to work on large pieces of work concurrently.
- Ability to work in time-frames and pressured environment.
Min 4-5 Years.
Experience in development of Travel Portals is a plus.
We appreciate you showing interest in our company. Aertrip is a fast growing travel portal. We at Aertrip are in the process of taking Aertrip.com online and are recruiting some of the best talents of Global standards. Of course the pay associated with this job will also be high.
Our Recruitment process for the current job is as follows:
1. Please look at these links:
Do you think you would be able to pull-off websites like these if provided the relevant images and content? If yes, we understand how you would achieve that on email and in a formal interview later on.
2. We look at some of your previous work.
Please send us some links or documentation of your work. Please send only the best of your work which is up to the standards of the links shared above.
3. We evaluate your work on the following criteria:
- Simplicity of coding and minimalism of design.
- Various Effects (Subtle and substantial).
- Quality, speed and smoothness of the Website.
- Responsiveness of your website on various screen sizes and devices.
4. If you pass steps 1-2-3, we get into 1-2 formal interviews.
5. We provide you an offer letter.
We hope you understand that this is one of the most important positions in this company and hence we want to hire only the most capable candidates.
How to Apply
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org