StumbleUpon is the easiest way to discover new and interesting things from across the Web. More than 25 million users turn to StumbleUpon to be informed, entertained and surprised by content and information recommended just for them. In addition, more than 75,000 brands, publishers and other marketers have used StumbleUpon’s Paid Discovery platform to promote their products and services. Explore more.
- Work within the Experience team to engage with Engineers and Product Managers to design and implement product solutions.
- Production of aspirational mock-ups, functional wireframes, product/site architecture, page flows, screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements (iconography, gestures, behaviours, transitions, animations) and final asset production.
- Concept development and idea creation.
- Create visual design solutions that address business, brand, market, and user needs.
- Manage own workflow, documentation, deadlines on multiple and simultaneous projects.
- Be extremely attentive to detail, architectural on approach to design, and a driving force in UI quality standards with modular, reusable solutions.
- Reports to Executive Director of Brand Experience
Technical Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in reputable degree of Interaction, Graphic or Industrial Design.
- Architecture, or related field. 7+ years interactive design experience.
- Solid portfolio with a range of creative samples that demonstrate relevant work or projects.
- Ability to work with different UI materials and rapid prototyping.
- Proficiency with Adobe suite of design software.
- Solid understanding of Web usability guidelines.
- Experience with user-centered design, a must.
- Any experience for creating working prototypes, a big plus.
- Experience in branding, visual communication design, marketing and advertising, a nice addition.
How to Apply