JWT Amsterdam are looking for a Senior UX Designer.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join the recently created Digital Team at JWT Amsterdam who have to come up with strong user-centered solutions for web, mobile and tablet.
As a Senior UX Designer you, together with your team, will guard constantly the Agencies desired quality of output. During the entire process, you control the creative principles of a project.
Job requirements/education/work experience:
- 5+ years of experience as user experience designer, interaction designer or other UX-related roles.
- An online portfolio demonstrating conceptual thinking and user-centered design.
- Proven experience leading UX design solutions for web, mobile and tablet.
- Solid understanding of visual design.
- The candidate must be in love with technology.
- Fluent in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process and have a strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Real team player who can collaborate, mentor and enjoy working with other UX designers, visual designers, creative, account teams and external teams in an ego-free environment.
- Exceptional communication skills. We’re looking for a person who is comfortable presenting ideas internally and to clients.
- Extremely motivated, methodical, agile, and obsessed with perfection UX designer who wants to grow, learn and get to the next level in his/her career.
Place in the organization:
The Senior UX Designer reports to the Head of Design.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the (interactive) design/creative development and visualization of projects.
- Presenting idea’s internally and to clients.
- Remains informed and shares developments and trends in the field (and knows how to apply those).
- Monitors deadlines.
- Responsible for quality even under time pressure.
Competencies/ Behavioral Criteria:
- Very strong communication skills.
- Sense of Timing.
- Technique as ‘middle’ name.
- Stress resistance.
- Team player.
- Extreme sense of responsibility.
We are offering a responsible job in a dynamic environment for a great salary in which we take into account your individual excellence.
How to Apply
For further information please contact Myrtho Pijlman: Myrtho.firstname.lastname@example.org