This Venture’s vision is to create the next generation of social network - truly allowing influencers and users to get closer together and more engaged via online/mobile than ever before. This is a game-changing digital entertainment platform that is redefining what’s understood by a "channel" through a hybrid of social media and curated content designed for Talent, TV Shows, Broadcasters and Consumer brands.
The platform aggregates messages, images, and videos from a diverse range of Entertainment Channel owners which enables instant notifications on updates, polls and social features, and the possibility for fans to have a live 1:1 video chat with their favourite entertainment figures. This multi-platform service and destination, serves a multitude of fan bases via dedicated channels created for artist-focused communities – fans and audiences are able to access these channels across all of their devices.
Therefore, the channels will become the definitive destination for talent in the digital world, enabling fans and audiences to be connected to them via mobile devices, tablets and connected TV and will also enable brands to tap into tens of millions of engaged fans / consumers. With an MVP being trialed the numbers of users and retention are indeed proving the pudding!!
With offices in both London and LA, this is a smart, creative and experienced team; who have a passion for what they are building and a track record to make it a success. Founded by a seasoned media industry visionary, this team believes in a flat management style and a collaborative working environment.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior UI Designer to join this innovative venture. With a passion for high quality design, you’ll be adept at applying your expertise to the small screen of mobile and other digital platforms.
need you to:
- Lead the UI Design
- Participate in brainstorming new design paradigms for user interfaces
- Take projects from idea generation and sketch work, through to refining final design concepts
- Contribute to maintaining a high-quality, out-of-this-world user experience
- Contribute to wireframes, flows and other design specifications
- Design stunning pixel-perfect visual design for web, mobile and tablet
- Create visual assets for various resolutions, screen sizes and display densities
- Work with Development and Product Management to guide final implementation of designs
- Test the UI of the web/mobile applications
Personal Profile – Is this you…
- You have an exceptional portfolio
demonstrating your range of amazing abilities in UI and Visual Design
- Extensive experience designing interfaces for screen – mobile, tablet & web
- Infectious passion for typography, colour, iconography, layout, screen sizes – right down to the last pixel
- An excellent eye for detail and consistency, applied to all design work
- An unwavering love for modern, inventive UI/UX
- First rate Photoshop, Fireworks and Illustrator expertise
- Dedication to usability and user experience in making clean, beautiful and intuitive interfaces
- Sound experience of working with developers to solve technical & logical issues on UI design
- Drive & self-motivation
- Keen interest in the future of user interface and user experience
- Great problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking and communication skills
- Experience of working on a high volume social networking platform
- Able to visualise concepts to demonstrate ideas
- Experience of integrating video beneficial
- Ideally a Degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
How to Apply
Start a conversation with us by emailing Anney at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV & portfolio. Only successful applicants will be contacted Must have a UK work visa or European passport to apply for this role.