Firstborn are looking for a Senior iOS Developer.
As our new Senior iOS Developer, you’ll be responsible for the development of iOS projects and collaborating with a very skilled and passionate team of designers, developers and producers.
You will have the chance to work on a variety of projects, including applications for iPhone and iPad, and out-of-home installations involving mobile devices.
- 2+ years of experience developing native iOS applications with Objective-C and the iOS SDK.
- Proficiency creating rich user interfaces and animations.
Good to Have
- Apps in the iOS App Store.
- Creative background.
- Experience integrating with third party RESTful APIs.
- Experience with C++, Cinder, OpenFrameworks, Processing, XNA, or Unity.
- Experience developing Android applications.
- Experience developing web applications for desktop and mobile devices.
- Competitive salary (compensation will be based on experience).
- Medical, Dental, and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Casual attire.
- Pleasant, enthusiastic, fast paced work environment with a lot of great people who love what they do.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
We regret that we are only able to respond to those selected for an interview.
How to Apply
For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume and previous work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe your role in each project you present if possible.