Resn, creators of the online energy ball, are looking for a Senior Interactive Producer to give us a lift to the party in Wellington, New Zealand.
You will have directed interactive production teams with aplomb. You are looked up to, listened to, trusted and respected. You are known for your zen calm outlook and management approach as the tasks, demands, deadlines, and client feedback start mounting up in your inbox.
You'll be working on big international brands so be prepared for some late nights and hard deadlines. Of course, these will be kept to a minimum as your peerless project management skills ensure projects are completed efficiently, on time, within budget and with a smile on everyone's dials.
This position is based at Resn's studio in Wellington, New Zealand (bottom of the Earth), where they make a television show called Country Calendar (not as exciting as it sounds) and where all doors open inwards. If you want to move here from over there then we'll talk to the pilot who flies to New Zealand and see if we can't sort you out a lift and a note from his mum to let you in.
Once here, Resn will teach you how to pour the finest craft beer from our studio tap, make the best boutique coffee from our espresso machine, and receive a weekly therapeutic massage all within our astonishing studio overlooking the glorious Wellington harbour.
This position begins as soon as you can break free of your present reality.
- Be the primary contact and part time lover for our top of their class clients, ensuring free flowing communication and affection, managing expectations and generally having a snazzy time.
- Define and manage projects from end to end. This means scope, resources, schedules and budgets, which you will eat for breakfast. Mmmm.
- Prepare estimates, statements of work and other weighty documents. (Harbouring a secret love for spreadsheets will enhance your prospects twofold).
- Establish and maintain goals for your projects, including achieving Resn's impossibly high technical and creative standards.
- Participate in strategic and creative collaboration between our teams and clients.
- 4+ years of interactive producer / project management experience. Solid creative work, particularly work for/with advertising agencies, is HIGHLY desirable.
- Solid understanding of interactive web technologies.
- Experience with short production timelines, hard deadlines and Agency demands.
- An obsession for details.
- An uncontrollable desire to solve problems and make things.
- Experience working on large and complex interactive projects with multidisciplinary creative and technical teams.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Essential is your ability to keep a calm head and focus when the tasks, demands, deadlines, and client feedback mount up like a rampant wildebeest.
Resn has done many nice things - check them out on our Reel.
How to Apply