Random Studio is looking a Senior Interactive Designer
If you are someone who can design experiences at the intersection of culture and design by means of digital media, we want you.
You can design for exhibition design, tradeshows, retail spaces, and can also conceive and design apps, websites and interactive installations.
We are looking for someone with an art /design / Innovation background. Someone who knows how to design beautifully but also understands that breaking beauty is sometimes necessary.
You are at a stage in your career where you feel ready to lead other people, you have a vision you want to get across. You have a desire to learn, grow, and contribute in a creative, collaborative environment.
- As a Senior Interactive Designer you know how to make things, design things, like sites, apps and interactive installations.
- You love polishing, you are humble and really love what you do.
- You have a good understanding of HTML and even better know how to code.
- You are responsible for training our junior, intermediate designers (3)
- You stay abreast of internal design reviews (across key engagements) to maintain quality and mentor the design team.
- You use this knowledge to provide senior-level creative guidance across the disciplines, including but not limited to installation, animation, interactive design, UX, and art direction.
- You will be a lead designer in our company.
- You will lead a very talented and motivated team.
- You will get a lot of freedom to initiate collaborations with artists and start self-initiated projects.
- You will get a large amount of freedom to innovate and research technologies and approaches.
- You will get to go and present and attend international conferences.
- Financial reward tbd.
Random Studio is an independent creative production studio founded in 2006 in Amsterdam. Our team consists out of around 20 - 25 people with different backgrounds and capabilities. Our roles include UX, visual designers, developers, animators, engineers, digital producers and a cook.
Our quest is to blend art, technology and design to create interactive experiences that will invite the user to in a dialogue of wonder, surprise or joy. We invest in R&D and our own initiated projects to achieve our goals. We enjoy going to work everyday and we feel this is an important part of our success.
More info here: http://www.random.nu/pdf/Vacancy%20-%20Sr.%20Designer.pdf
How to Apply
Interested? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org