INDG is a creative CG technology company focused on interactive product engagement. Computer generated imagery is all around us. Consumers accept this as the new standard for visual communication and that fuels the desire for similar experiences elsewhere. INDG believes that at some point in the future all products will be virtual to everyone everywhere, which makes it possible to completely revise the way we learn about and interact with them. Buyers get to know their products through photorealistic CG visualizations, interactive 3D models, augmented reality and virtual worlds.
For the past 15 years, we have been helping multinational players like Philips, Marks & Spencer, Adidas, Electrolux, and Yamaha from our bases in Amsterdam, New York, and Bucharest. INDG’s technology allows consumers to explore phones, shavers, television sets, cameras, vacuum cleaners, ovens, washing machines, couches, chairs, and many more products from every angle, inside and out.
To help us on the challenging journey to create the most beautiful and best-performing experiences for both clients and customers, we are seeking an Amsterdam-based:
Senior Interactive Designer
Concept and design is high valued at INDG. We leave others behind by combining the most innovative online technical solutions with astonishing graphic designs that are user friendly. Creativity is one of the standard requirements of all our staff since we consider this as the backbone of our organization.
Within the Art & Design Department of INDG, the role of Senior Interactive Designer is a central one. We are looking for someone who will be taking a creative lead role in projects from idea and concept phase, through execution and all the way to final polish. You will be at the heart of co-creating ideas and bringing them to life. You have great aesthetic sensibilities and a great understanding of UI/UX, typography and design principles across devices to match. Considering INDG’s work, you will need a passion for great design and a holistic understanding of what makes a great user experience.
• You interpret and connect the interaction and visual design to ensure successful user experiences of our productions
• You work closely with our R&D department to uncover and understand technology requirements & capabilities as they relate to design deliverables
• You are responsible for the user experience designs for large, international web-applications on various platforms such as mobile
• You quote, scope and plan user experience design activities
• You evaluate usability as part of your design process
• You create awareness of the importance of UX design throughout the company
• You vividly represent UX related design both internal and external
• You coordinate efforts between interaction designers, visual designers and development
• You are able to create clickable wireframes
• You will articulate clear perspectives on design issues and are able to write effective design documentation
• Minimum of 4 years of industry experience
• Minimum of 2 years in a Sr. Designer or Art Director role
• Able to execute multiple styles of design and illustration
• Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Great typography skills
• Good knowledge of usability and UX and UI best practices.
• Perfect understanding of the opportunities and limitations of the modern web
• Able to solve problems and align solutions according to client needs
• Exceptional oral and written communications skills (English)
What we offer:
In addition to an environment where passion for design and creative thinking is rewarded, INDG offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including training and career-development perks. We believe that, as your knowledge and skills improve, so does INDG. Let’s create a professional development plan together. Should your profile look like an ideal match, we would be happy to help you relocate. Relocation support includes but is not limited to: application for the 30% ruling, housing-search, relocation-loan and tax-return support in the first year.
How to Apply
The procedure: Please apply via our website: https://indg.has-jobs.com. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at +31 (0) 20 488 9696.