Due to new opportunities and our willingness to push quality even further, we are looking for an experienced and passionate frontend developer to join our teams of Dogstudio & Superdog
The ideal candidate will be able to produce "FWA" and "Awwwards" winning quality interactions.
You MUST have an eye for details, outstanding technique and a good sense of animation as you will work closely with motion and graphic designers but also with our team of developers.
- 3+ years working as frontend developer in the interactive industry
- Expert knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS
- Experienced in HTML5 (Canvas/WebGL/WebAudio API/Etc)
- Experienced with cross-browser development including mobile
- A good sense of humor is always appreciated
- You must be a true teamworker
- Passionate about exploring new technologies
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as SASS and COMPASS
- Experienced in design and animation
- Further experience in mobile development
- Experience with some server side technologies (PHP/Node.js/Python)
- Collaboration and most probably a few after-work drinks with a young team of passionate and talented individuals.
- The opportunity to work with our great clients and on an expanding list of international clients.
- An interesting and adapted salary package.
- The most important : your very own dog nickname.
Dogstudio is an award-winning digital agency from Belgium ( Namur ), collaborating with creative-driven clients on quality-driven projects ( Standard de Liège, Pfizer, Stassen, Sudpresse, Lesoir, European Commission, Dupuis, etc). Our team is composed of passionate people looking for new challenges and only making good shit.
Superdog is an hybrid digital playground working for leading brands and advertising agencies. We're at the intersection of online productions and digital installations.
You feel you're the ideal candidate?
How to Apply
Drop us a line with your cv and references on firstname.lastname@example.org