MRM//McCann is looking for a Senior Front End Developer.
MRM//McCann is a Digital Agency since 1995 and today belongs to the top 5 digital agencies in Germany. Based in Frankfurt we stand for internationality thanks to a wide variety of clients and our employees from 28 different nations.
Our key clients are top market brands such as Commerzbank, Opel, Mammut, L'Oréal and Miele. At MRM//MCCann we love our work because we produce exactly what we love. Digital isn't just software for us, it's a mind-set. An Attitude.
We’re looking for passionate developers who want nothing more than to work on exciting, ground-breaking projects. People who continue to push the boundaries of what's possible online. We want you to produce innovative interactive prototypes and never-seen-before user experiences for our key clients by using the latest technologies.
As part of the creative technology team, you are one of the key players of the creative team. That's why, we need our developers to participate in the creative process and comprehend the world of advertising. The role involves the ability of prototyping early, making something simple, allowing others to test it and gather feedback soon and often.
We need a neat freak and creative mastermind. We need someone who truly cares about developing the cleanest, fastest, and most responsive digital products available today and tomorrow. We set no boundaries, whether it is a unique visual experience, a game-changing user flow for an iBeacon retail store or an in-store touch screen display.
If you are crazy about coding beautiful products and experiences, then we are crazy about you.
- An understanding and appreciation for Front End design, User Experience and User Interaction, including: Drafting and creating animations.
- PHP, Node.js
- Typescript, Google Dart or Coffeescript.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud.
- Source Control (SVN, GitHub).
- Familiarity with third parties APIs such as Facebook Open Graph, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, Open Social).
- General knowledge of MVC frameworks and Typo3, Drupal, Wordpress and Joomla.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in front-end development and backend setups.
- Client facing work history is a big bonus.
How to Apply
Send us an email and tell us a little about yourself and what you'll bring to the table: email@example.com