A global digital creative agency that work with a host of well-known names are looking to hire an exceptional Senior Designer. This agency are currently one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe and going from strength to strength winning lots of new business, and creating award winning campaigns that get people talking about brands.
It is a fantastic opportunity to work with an agency that has real ambition to deliver work that makes their clients famous. Strong board-level relationships with global clients, this place is bursting with chances to create exciting innovative work. This is an excellent opportunity to join a motivated and successful team, bringing ideas to life using the most cutting edge innovations in digital design.
You must be a super talented visual designer with lots of creative flair, delivering exquisite digital thinking and design execution. An intelligent, ambitious, passionate and innovative person, you will live and breathe design, staying up to date with the trends, user experience thinking and user-centred interaction design across all platforms.
- 6+ years of digital design agency experience.
- Highly talented digital designer with a portfolio crammed full of beautiful UI, user-centred and interaction design.
- Good understanding of responsive design and how to get the most from design across various devices.
- Have an incredible eye for detail across typography, design, motion and 3D.
- Ability to think creatively producing original ideas and inspiring digital experiences.
- Confident in creating design concepts, from quick visual mock ups to polished designs.
- Ability to collaborate with UX, Technology, Strategy, Creative, Production and Design teams.
- Passionate about making things from within the agency and self-initiated projects.
- Experience of managing successful projects from conceptual interface design stage right through to build.
- Ability to lead, mentor and provide support to junior members of the design team.
- Able to work across a diverse number of projects and keep within tight deadlines.
- Be an excellent communicator, within the team and when liaising with production partners, articulate and confident when explaining every idea.
- Passionate about making cutting edge products within the agency as well as self initiated projects.
- Expertise in design and presentation software, animation software would also be a bonus.
- Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport.
Regrettably due to volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
Please send an up to date CV and link to your portfolio to email@example.com