JWT Amsterdam are looking for a Senior Digital Designer.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join the recently created Digital Team at JWT Amsterdam who has the brain to come up with awesome design ideas and the eye to craft pixel-perfect visual solutions.
As a Senior Digital Designer you, together with your team, will guard constantly the Agencies desired quality of output. During the entire process, you control the creative principles of a project.
Job requirements/education/work experience:
- 5+ years digital design experience within a digital agency.
- An online portfolio demonstrating broad skills, conceptual thinking and user-centered design, with an excellent taste in typography, layout and color.
- Proven experience thinking and designing solutions for web, mobile and tablet.
- The candidate must be in love with technology and interaction design.
- Exceptional understanding of digital tools and trends and has to be an active member of the digital industry.
- Willing to take ownership of projects from conception to execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Real team player who can collaborate, mentor and enjoy working with other designers, UX, creative, account teams and external teams in an ego-free environment.
- Exceptional communication skills. We’re looking for a person who is comfortable presenting ideas internally and to clients and make them fall in love with your design solutions.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and solid understanding of HTML, CSS and other related technologies.
- Extremely motivated designer who wants to grow, learn and get to the next level in his/her career.
Place in the organization:
The Senior Digital Designer reports to the Head of Design.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the (interactive) design/creative development and visualization of projects.
- Presenting idea’s internally and to clients.
- Remains informed and shares developments and trends in the field (and knows how to apply those).
- Monitors deadlines.
- Responsible for quality even under time pressure.
Competencies/ Behavioral Criteria:
- Very strong communication skills.
- Sense of Timing.
- Technique as ‘middle’ name.
- Stress resistance.
- Team player.
- Extreme sense of responsibility.
We are offering a responsible job in a dynamic environment for a great salary in which we take into account your individual excellence.
How to Apply
For further information please contact Myrtho Pijlman: Myrtho.firstname.lastname@example.org