You will work directly with the Design Director, collaborating with our Junior Designers, UX and Interactive developer across pitches and current projects spanning our wide client range. You will be expected to contribute conceptually and visually from an interaction and visual design standpoint (providing insights and a fresh perspective on UX and UI design), taking ownership of projects from intial sketching through to a pixel-perfect final deliverable will be important. You will be a solid visual designer, with flawless typographic fundamentals mixed with a great understanding of brand and UI. You will work on a wide variety of projects, from brand communications through to advertising, digital experience design and enterprise web. You should be inherently versatile; working in a small agency you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of work. Proactive input into the resource allocation process is a requisite – we are an accommodating agency that wants to ensure our team push to work on projects that play to their abilities, interests and personal development goals. Experience mentoring junior designers is a bonus.
• 4 + years experience
• Excellent understanding of brand, design and technology fundamentals (strategy, typography, grid systems, interaction, responsive behaviours).
• Speedy delivery. Experience in designing UI & E-Commerce.
• Highly professional approach to work - the final 5% matters.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Confident at presenting work.
• Expert level knowledge of Creative Suite. Knowledge and experience in other creative disciplines.
• Knowledge of Animation software or CSS coding is a bonus
Please be prepared to provide us with a realistic salary expectation which you will be evaluated against; offers will be made based on strength and diversity of portfolio, last salary level on record, and years of directly relevant industry experience.
How to Apply
Please send CV, portfolio and covering letter to Ruth Brecher (email@example.com) with 'Senior Designer from Awwwards' in the subject line.