Creations Design Lounge is looking for an SEM Expert
Our rapidly growing team in Bali is looking for an SEM expert to develop marketing campaigns around keywords that will drive traffic to our websites in order to maximise ROI.
The SEM Expert will perform campaign research, development, updates, and optimisation with the goal of increasing relevant paid traffic and improving SEM and financial metrics. Additional tasks will include running reporting, and analysis of campaigns and performance.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Create new campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords using SEM best practices and APFM project goals.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations.
- Periodically review search query reports to identify irrelevant searches and create and update negative keywords to prevent these queries from being targeted.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategies Requirements.
- 3 years SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across multiple search engines.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics etc).
- Demonstrable skill and experience in using Excel, using advanced formulas and methods for organising data and analysis.
- Experience with bid management tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
How to Apply
Do you think you fit the bill and have what it takes? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and grab this one-time opportunity to do what you love... in Bali!