Wallamba is searching for a front end developer with design chops.
Work from wherever you're sitting now.
Wallamba is a small but growing creative team based in Melbourne, Australia, but we're not fussed where you're located, as long as you've got the skills, can hit deadlines, and can catch up on Skype regularly.
What you'll be doing:
- Designing and building slick digital experiences across all devices.
- Getting involved in brainstorming and shape the direction of projects.
- Be an integral part of a new and growing creative team.
What we really need from you:
- You're not just a code robot.
- We want you involved from the start of each project, have vision and opinions and speak up when you think things could be done differently.
- LESS / SASS.
- You like Wordpress.
- UX & Design sensibilities.
- You'll be working remotely but it shouldn't feel like it. You must be a great communicator both written and verbally. Fluent english is essential, though most of us here are pretty handy in French too.
- You use Sketch on OSX.
- Play chess.
How to Apply
Sound good? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume, a little about yourself, and some links to your best work (commercial or personal).