UNIT9 is looking for a passionate QA Manager to lead the pursuit of quality at our London office.
Quality Assurance is not about key bashing in the hope of stumbling upon an issue in a build. It requires a methodological though flexible approach that is tailored to each of the bespoke and often cutting edge digital experiences that we create at UNIT9.
The QA Manager will manage a team of testing professionals and coordinate with development teams in other studios throughout Europe/USA.
You will be experienced in testing across all aspects of the development lifecycle. You should strive to set the quality bar for all our productions by challenging the project leads at each stage of production, from concept to final delivery, and ensure that the QA team involved can ensure we reach that target through great communication and process.
You should demonstrate a good understanding of digital experience development across multiple platforms and delivery mechanisms. You should also enjoy thinking differently, solving problems creatively, being challenged to excel and redefine the status quo. You will be required to input on challenging projects and consequently will need to perform well in a fast paced environment.
Skills & Experience:
- You are a great communicator - capable of liaising with creative, developers and stakeholders.
- You have a strong understanding of usability and can conduct thorough user testing.
- You are problem-solving hero.
- A self-starter who can work without day to day guidance.
- Previous experience managing testing teams.
- A passion for continuous improvement with the skills to actually achieve it.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, flexible and fluid environment.
- A solid background in web and/or mobile application testing, including working with multiple teams with high frequency release cycles.
- Experience augmenting in-house testing with third party and crowdsourced testing platforms.
- Know how to work closely with development teams – there is no wall between QA and development.
How to Apply
Please send your CV, link to online portfolio and salary expectations to email@example.com. Salary dependent on experience.