UNIT9 is looking for Project Manager.
If you are a Project Manager looking to help UNIT9 craft projects that bridge web, gaming and mobile for the most creative advertising agencies worldwide, then this is the job for you.
You will work closely with a Producer and are responsible for the day to day running of a project. Communicating with our agency clients, organising the team, keeping project documentation and assets up-to-date and generally keeping the project on track.
- You will have minimum 3 years experience in digital production at a digital agency or interactive production company.
- You have project management experience working on challenging and innovative multi discipline projects – you are well versed in Agile development principles and practice.
- You have a proven track record of launching cutting-edge interactive projects.
- You are experienced in working with a range of large budget projects with multiple work-streams and 3rd parties.
- You master interactive / software process from an information architecture, interaction design, design and technical perspective.
- Strong hands-on wire-framing capabilities are preferable.
- Quick thinker, accurate, hands-on, stress tolerant and a problem solver.
How to Apply
Please send your CV, link to an online portfolio and salary expectations to email@example.com. Salary dependent on experience.