Carter Digital is a well-oiled creative team. Working across multiple digital platforms, creating dashing websites, applications along with beautifully crafted Android, iPhone and iPad apps. Our capabilities cross digital strategy, user experience (UX), interface design (UID) and development.
We employ dapper designers with spanking new crayons, super nerd developers and OCD client managers. Be it online strategy, web site design or application development; we come well-dressed for all digital ideas.
Founded in 2009, by Principals, James Noble & Paul Beardsell who are regarded as industry leaders in digital strategy and solution. Their passion and creativity is reflected across the Carter team through the like-minded individuals employed in each specialist area of the business.
The OCD Client Manager
At Carter we want to be known for both our creative and technical skills as well as having the best client managers in the digital industry - Carter Client Managers are passionate about creating the healthiest client relationships going around.
- You ♥ Carter digital
You are a total champion for Carter Digital, our people, our approach and all that we stand for and deliver.
- You ♥ Clients (as much as, or more than Carter)
You are the biggest advocate for your clients, their business and projects; you are their eyes and ears on our team – you pretty much know what they need to do before they do.
- You’re a juggler
With an amazing ability to keep the many and varied ‘balls’ thrown at you in the air - you successfully manage multiple clients & their projects. Whether it’s taking a creative briefing, crunching the numbers for estimating and forecasting, or scheduling creative and production resources – you know the how/when/why of your projects and what to do to when something new is thrown into the mix.
- Cool as a cucumber
You have an impressive ability to cope under pressure. When problems and inevitable project changes arise, you guide your clients and the team - averting panic without batting an eyelid (or missing a deadline). You also have a knack for keeping everyone on the project motivated, focussed, and on- track – particularly when the going gets tough! You’re not ashamed to say you’ll get a studio high-5 going if it keeps the team smiling.
Your skills and personal qualities
- Ideally you have a university degree in a related field
- You have at least 3 – 5 years experience in a creative agency environment.
- You have amazing organizational skills and a proven ability to execute multiple projects on time and on budget
- You know how to play nicely with others, particularly within a small team environment
- With good instincts, you are approachable, outgoing, diplomatic and adaptable
- Have an ability to get analytical about projects when needed & problem solve
- You have a strong understanding of our business approach and processes (and broader business principles)
- You have a passion for ideas & a great ability to engage others in those ideas
- You naturally lead and have a positive influence on team & clients
- Good computer skills, proficient with ms office applications
Client Management (70% approx)
- Develop healthy & lasting relationship with allocated clients
- Build a strong knowledge base of each client’s business, organisation and objectives
- Communicate effectively with clients - identify their needs quickly and evaluate appropriate business solutions
- Manage all aspects of allocated portfolio of client accounts and projects; accept briefings, develop project estimates and schedules and negotiate project approvals.
- Manage projects through to delivery and ensure key deliverables and client expectations are met, ensuring client satisfaction as well as ensuring the creative integrity of Carter Digital.
- Establish and maintain a detailed clear schedule for all phases of a project
- Communicate regularly and appropriately to ensure clients understand project expectations, budgets, deliverables, dependencies, risks and progress
How to Apply
To apply, drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org