MOF are rebranding as a digital innovation agency. We will be focussing on creating meaningful digital experiences that delight users, help brands identify opportunity and drive growth. Our work combines beautiful design, cutting edge technology and a scientific approach to marketing strategy.
As a mid-weight visual designer at Matter of Form you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects and test the full range of your design skills, from crafting identities and custom icon sets to producing graphic illustrations and creating user interfaces that exist across multiple devices and platforms.
We expect our designers to get involved in every stage of a project lifecycle from brainstorming ideas at pitch stage and sketching concepts that inform user experience, to crafting high fidelity layouts and participating in client presentations.
We are looking for applicants with a refined and developed eye for clean functional design who are passionate about their craft, are attentive to the subtle details and constantly explore new and innovative ways of communicating an idea visually.
- Strong craft skills with an emphasis on detail.
- Ability to produce strong well thought out concepts and to present design thinking clearly and coherently.
- Ability to create holistic design systems and individual elements that respond to client and user objectives.
- Strong understanding of the principles behind creating intuitive user experiences.
- Superior knowledge of web-design trends and techniques, and a natural curiosity to keep up to date with future developments.
- Ability to work openly and collaboratively with UX, design and development team members regarding layout, interaction, style and usability.
- Understanding of and experience in working iteratively within an agile environment.
- Ability to understand and respond to business strategies, user research, and market context.
- Ability to contribute to pitch process, conducting market, and competitor research, auditing visual design systems, and creating early design routes.
- Willingness to perform updates and refinements to existing websites when required.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating varied skill set from identity design to user interface design, examples of graphic illustration / infographics is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years Experience working as a visual designer with at least 1-2 years working at a digital agency.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC, HTML & CSS knowledge is a plus.
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your CV, portfolio, a short note on why you think you would be appropriate for the role and your salary expectation.