Developers are the architects, engineers, and inventors of the Your Majesty kingdom. Talented, inquisitive and passionate, developers collaborate on the great ideas, and then bring them to life like no one else can. A mid-senior developer can expect to work closely with other talented developers, designers and producers on award-winning projects in a fun, relaxed, collaborative atmosphere.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Backend development in mainly Ruby on Rails and PHP
- Research and prototyping
- 3+ years experience of web development (frontend and/or backend)
- Ability to write beautiful and proper code
- Good understanding of web standards, browser compatibility and web best practices
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Experience using Git source control
- Knowledge of languages like HAML, SASS and CoffeeScript
- Experience with WebGL and new HTML5 features
- Experience with openFrameworks, Cinder or similar framework
- Linux administration experience and server provisioning
You have your technology of preference, be it frontend or backend, but you strive to know something about everything. You want to work in an environment that allows you to develop your skills and keep you up to date with what's new. You pay great attention to details and can manage your own time. You're interested in learning more about design and strategy, and to spend time with great people in an open and fun workplace.US
Your Majesty is a creative agency and production company that strives for chivalry, courtesy, and excellence in everything we do. We work with brands like X2PERFORMANCE, Nature Valley, Nike, Google, Condé Nast, and Hyundai. We're located just north of Union Square in New York, NY. We're a collective of enthusiastic, inventive, and talented Knights of all different backgrounds, united in the love of all things digital and beyond.
How to Apply
Send your application by e-mail to email@example.com. Attachments in PDF format, please.