We’re looking for an amazing designer to round out our band and help propel Spotify’s mobile experience to the next level. In this role you will own the foundation of our mobile experience, working with iOS, Android and other emerging platforms and helping to define the guidelines and principles for Spotify’s mobile experience. You’ll also collaborate closely with other designers and product teams who design and build features.
To get an audition:
You're both a conceptual thinker and a craftsperson, with expert level skills in both visual and interaction design. You understand how business objectives are met via great user experiences and believe that the best designs prove themselves in the real world.
- 7+ yrs experience in UX roles at consumer focused tech or media companies with a focus on mobile
- Design leadership experience across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches, management experience a plus
- Ability to rapidly produce multiple UX/UI concepts and prototypes; balancing pixel-perfect attention to detail against opting for low-fi design to optimise workflow and process
- Bold vision for the future of Spotify as well as digital and social media in general
- A love for music
- Submitting a strong portfolio in design that showcases deep visual and interaction design skills is a must; show us you know how to create a great experience.
About the band:
As Spotify’s design team, our mission is to delight users by making the complex easy, the boring fun, and the generic personal. This is a fast paced and ever changing environment, we seek original thinkers to join us who are eager to redefine Spotify and change the world of music.
How to Apply
Send us your application here: