Elespacio are looking for a Lead Frontend Developer.
Are you a passionate senior web developer with a proven ability in solving problems, managing teams and bringing the web to life? If this sounds like you, then you may be just the person Elespacio is looking for.
You will have extensive commercial experience, and a great portfolio demonstrating your abilities, passion and desire to push technological boundaries.
A mentor to your team, enjoying helping the team flourish and grow within the agency; in fact you should get a real kick out of sharing knowledge with others, and applying yourself wherever possible.
- Familiarity with a server-side language like PHP.
- Proficiency in developing scalable web applications.
- Experience with technical consulting on client projects (requirements gathering, defining scope and liaising with staff at all levels of a client organisation).
- The ability to communicate best practices and feedback to members of the creative team; client services, strategy, technology, UX, PM and other 3rd party individuals.
- Experience leading and managing a development team within a multi-disciplinary agency environment. Providing mentoring, support, feedback and guidance when required.
- Knowledge of database software.
- Understanding Agile methodologies.
- 5 years of relevant professional experience in a role such as, lead/senior software developer or technical consultant.
*It’s worth noting that we’ll want to see more than website links in your portfolio; you’ll need to be able to demonstrate your hand coded XHTML/CSS/JS abilities so please list the tasks you have completed within the different portfolio items, and send us some code examples of your best work if you really want to stand out.*
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, send us your CV, a link to your portfolio plus two sentences explaining why would you like to work at Elespacio to firstname.lastname@example.org.