Push is an award-winning, full-service branding agency located in Downtown Orlando. Push’s capabilities cover everything from advertising and public relations, to research, brand planning, promotions, media buying and interactive design. A dynamic and growing agency, Push focuses on developing strategic, creative and influential work for a variety of more than 30 regional, national and international clients. Push builds brands by bringing creativity and innovation to every client campaign by combining experience with a unique and collaborative culture.
Push is looking to hire a Lead Developer to start growing the interactive department. This person will play a key role in the growth of the department by reaching out to new talent, training and implementing procedures. The Lead Developer will have a chance to create new procedures that will be used across the entire department and into each project. This is a great opportunity to help grow an interactive department and establish your place in the digital space.
A Lead Developer will lead the project development at Push. They are responsible for planning and implementing the code that drives our projects as well as collaborating with other developers and vendors to execute on larger projects.
Creative Problem Solver
All of Push’s developers are expected to solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly. They contribute their ideas at various stages of the project, including having a strong voice in architecture, investigating solutions and finding ways to innovate. The Lead Developer at Push will need to exhibit these to further train and enhance the development team.
The Lead Developer should be motivated to learn new languages and skills in order to expand Push’s opportunities for unique projects. This knowledge should be shared and trained to the rest of the team.
- Provide technical planning, development, and systems integration on client engagements from definition phase through implementation.
- Facilitate communication of technical matters among internal team as well as external partners and client contacts.
- Write code and establish an asset production process.
- Delegate programming tasks to other team members, providing oversight as needed.
- Work with producers to identify and address project status issues.
- Assist producers in the creations of requirements, timelines and estimates for projects and, new business opportunities.
- Participate in early stages of concept development and brainstorming.
- Mentor developers by sharing new tools and techniques.
- Research and share industry innovations and trends.
- Identify opportunities that can help Push’s current methodologies and practices.
- Have 5+ years development experience.
- Experience with server-side languages such as PHP, Ruby, and Python.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as Wordpress, Django, and Drupal.
- Have experience with task planning and estimating effort.
- Approach technical challenges with an open mind and desire to innovate.
- Ability to create a code library within the Push development team to use against other projects.
- Are flexible and adaptable to both organizational and project-level changes.
- Thrive in a creative environment and contribute to the success of Push by making award winning projects.
Salary and benefits are competitive and based on experience. Other job perks and benefits are provided as well.
Applicants will be required to present real world project examples and client and/or employer references.
Learn more about Push at http://www.pushhere.com
How to Apply
Send Email to Digital Producer, Samantha Anastasia at email@example.com