iamota are looking for an Intermediate Interaction Designer
We're iamota, a mobile first digital agency, and we're seeking an Intermediate Interaction Designer with two to five years of experience to join our team in Vancouver.
To suit this role, you must be passionate about design and relentless in the pursuit of creating remarkable digital experiences that delight people. You are a master of the Adobe suite and are well-versed in responsive design and development. You are passionate about your work, but have a life outside of work too.
This is your typical day as the Interaction Designer:
- Designing responsive digital experiences with a pixel perfect attention to detail.
- Pitching ideas and presenting your work, with rationale, to internal teams, partners and clients.
- Pushing the boundaries of UI/UX and experimenting with new ideas.
- Advocating user-centered design in everything you create.
- Prototyping your ideas in HTML, CSS and JS.
- Collaborating with developers.
- Managing your own workflow, documentation and deadlines on multiple projects.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, and advise that only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please send your resume and a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work (across all screens) to email@example.com.