DEMODERN is looking for a skilled Interactive Developer to join our development and interaction unit in Cologne, Germany. The developer is responsible for creating stunning visual websites, which work across devices and are pushing things forward on whats possible on the web today.
As an adviser and provider of good ideas, he or she will not only develop websites but integrate into the existing team to guide concept, design and all other team members towards creating the best possible experience.
The applicant must have strong development and problem-solving skills and a good eye for design. Besides a passion towards web projects, experience and knowledge in other areas like native mobile development, software development, event installations, game/unity projects etc. is beneficial.
Desired skills & experience
- 3+ years of digital design experience.
- Demonstrated experience creating successful digital projects.
- Experience in HTML5/CSS3 as well as graceful degradation and cross-device/browser development.
- Knowledge of collaborating on projects, GIT, SVN.
- Ability to self-manage projects and work within time deadlines.
- Excited and curious about learning new technology, as well as the sharing of ideas and collaborating.
- Able to work in a team but also take the lead on a project from idea to deployment.
- Ability to communicate with clients in non-geekish.
We push things forward: DEMODERN is one of the top digital agencies in Germany. We believe in digital excellence in all we do. We are a team of 25 creative specialists and work for international projects and clients like NIKE, Konami and Montblanc. We received numerous international and local awards for projects like "Sounds of Hamburg", Edding's "Wall of Fame" and „The Montblanc Worldsecond". Please visit our webite at http://www.demodern.de or join us on Facebook.
Check out our other job postings at demodern.de, also get in touch with us if you feel we could all benefit from knowing each other :)
How to Apply
Please contact us by email (email@example.com) and include work (link or .pdf) testifying to your abilities and your résumé.