Garage Interactive is hiring!
A bit about ourselves
We are a young digital agency based in Singapore that is looking to create great work and enjoy doing it at the same time. We’re in the process of building a kickass team. By joining us now, you’ll get the chance to shape what Garage will become in the future.
We’re looking for one talented interactive designer who has a great eye for design, and loves creating interfaces that improve the user experience.
Who we’re looking for
As an interaction designer, you don’t just make a website look good, you make sure that it’s intuitive and engaging as well. Starting from mocking up wireframes, you’ll have the chance to create a website from start to finish.
You are not satisfied with normal, you want to create websites that get people talking. Form and function can coexist, and you make sure that it happens.
There’s no need for you to code, but you do need to know what’s possible. You’re always excited about something new. You’re up to date with the latest design trends and practices. The latest Chrome release won’t bore you, but will get your creative juices flowing as you start to think of the things you can do now.
Visiting Awwwards and FWA is a daily routine for you, winning more than one SOTD is a target for you.
You’ll get to work with a great developer who will make you designs come to life. Communication is key within the team, and you’ll have to project manage and take charge of your projects.
Here are the skill sets you’ll need to possess:
- Experience designing for modern, responsive websites.
- Strong visual and design skills
- Experience with designing engaging interfaces that show great motion and animation skills.
- Basic User Experience design skills with a desire to learn more.
- Eager to learn.
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash (Animation), and Wireframing.
- Knowledge of what is possible with the current web, as well as limitations of the old web.
- Good level of spoken English.
- Located in Singapore with a valid working permit there.
- Bonus: Loves beer.
How to Apply
If you feel like you fit the profile above, we are keen to hear from you! Please send in your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org