You’re a designer of engaging interactive experiences and you love it. Merging digital creative and all technical aspects is your jam. You’re intelligent, you have experience, you’re up on trends, you know what’s possible but want to push yourself and your creative further than you could anywhere else. You want to be a part of something bigger—and do it with a handpicked team that is just as talented, proactive and progressive as you. And you want to do the best work of your life, while having the best time of your life.
- 2+ years of interactive agency design experience
- A strong foundation in design fundamentals including layout and typography
- Ability to solve complex multi-platform user experience challenges with exceptional, progressive design solutions
- A passion for executing pixel-perfect layouts and design
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and information architecture
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- A deep understanding of browser and device capabilities
- Up to the second on trends in technology and design
- Expert level skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks
- Develop original design concepts as well as oversee project design all the way through execution
- Work closely alongside other team members including Creative Directors and Interactive Developers to concept solutions to complex interactive challenges
- Respond to user-flows, wireframes and technical specifications by producing exceptional creative concepts and unique design approaches
- Produce project presentation material for new and existing clients
- Manage, mentor and inspire others.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- IRA account with company match
- Medical & Dental insurance
- A beautiful work environment
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
- Free champagne (and beer)
- Relocation budget
What you’re getting into (about us):
We're a Digital Creative Company built for the future. Using strategy, design, and technology—along with cultural insights as our inspiration—we create engaging brand experiences for the evolving digital landscape.
How to Apply
Send us a cover letter, portfolio, and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to learning about you.