Resn New Zealand is looking for an Art Director type.
You will lead art and design on multiple creative and technologically challenging projects which are crafted to be the cream of the crop.
You will work with a small team of talented and heavily experienced thoroughbreds You must have initiative and leadership to burn.
You'll be responsible for helping us push Resn and the web into scary and surprising places, polishing our precious pixels and battling for the airplay.
You will be instrumental in shaping the future of Resn and your place within us. Help us build a place you can call your creative homeland.
Are you possessed with...
- Depth & experience designing globally awarded interactive projects.
- A killer eye and sickening desire for sexy type, motion, layout and detail.
- Passion for great user experience.
- Experience leading other designers/artists and excellent management skills.
- Confident and clear communication skillz, both internal and external.
- Excellent grasp of interaction design, and can create robust solutions that deliver ‘ahhhh’ sounds all throughout the internet.
- Strong understanding of motion design and how it merges with interactive navigation.
- Ability and drive to grow and evolve a design/art team and wider art network.
- Addicted to design. You dirty yourself in it and then wash yourself in it, over and over.
- Actively scans the web for the best of the best inspiration and examples of our craft and shares your exciting finds with the team.
How to Apply