Gin Lane is seeking an Interactive Art Director to lead and direct its team of talented interactive designers and digital creatives. This position reports directly to the Creative Director and President, and works alongside all departments including; accounts, design, strategy, and technology.
As an Interactive Art Director, you'll be responsible for developing creative concepts for web / mobile-web / native and photo / video productions, structuring and managing design systems, and vetting all visual output from a multi-disciplinary team. You'll define and execute visual languages for Gin Lane's innovative roster of clients and partners.
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of hands on experience creating exceptional digital interactive experiences
- Experience in concepting and storyboarding for photo and video shoots
- A passion for working with development teams to quality assure development and implementations
- Efficient and inspiring collaboration with our strategy team and clients to develop design strategies
- Capability of outlining and articulating design parameters, style guides and visual standards
- A curiosity and a passion for creating beautiful experiences
- Experience working collaboratively with user experience, designers and copywriters to build great user and brand experiences
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation
What We Can Offer:
- Competitive wage with benefits
- Awesome project, full internal-team
- Unlimited Holidays (as long as work is done!)
- Free Dinners and endless beer, water & redbull
- Creative, non-pressure environment with emphasis on exploration, "noodling" and making very good products
- Collaborative team of designers, + strategists & developers who know good design and good interactive design
- Lots of Gin Lane pens, pencils, notepads, tote bags, hoodies & t-shirt
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a thoughtful email to email@example.com, along with a link to your portfolio and/or work samples to be considered.