Resn Amsterdam is looking for a HTML/CSS Developer to help us build beautiful interactive HTML sites.
For the last 8 years while you haven't been working here, Resn has been creating multi-award winning interactiveness for top shelf advertising agencies and brands all over the globe. We live for creative, challenging and fun projects with an intimate attention to detail.
You'll be working in a small, elite team of designers and developers in our Amsterdam office creating a variety of interactive goodies. You will regularly be involved in brainstorming new ideas, sharing experiments and prototypes created for web and mobile, discovering the newest CSS tricks, and just being generally awesome throughout the entire development process.
- 3+ years experience with HTML/CSS.
- Experience with building HTML sites for multiple browsers and multiple devices, including cross-browser and/or cross-device testing.
- Understanding of semantic markup and accessibility.
- Can speak English. Dutch is a bonus.
- An eye and passion for detail and a hunger to achieve the best results.
- Experience working at a digital production company or advertising agency.
- Experience designing and integrating with APIs (Facebook, Google Maps etc).
- Experience with source code management systems.
- Some backend knowledge: Python, RoR. PHP/MySQL, etc.
Check us out
Please send us your sexy time CV and links to your work, mentioning your involvement on the projects you display. Please send any personal projects as well; they often contain your soul of gold.
How to Apply
Send CV and links via: http://resn.theresumator.com/apply/YyU9jd/HTML-CSS-Developer-Or-Designer.html