This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly creative Designer to run our design team. You’ll get the chance to work across a host of exciting entertainment and not-for-profit clients including Design Council, Channel 4 and WaterAid.
We’re looking for an innovator who loves the hands-on-craft of design, as well as the conceptual thinking process. You should be a confident practitioner of user–experience, wireframing and user-centered design principles. A solid portfolio of work demonstrating responsive design and brand development is a must. Ultimately you should have an opinion on and really champion great design.
- Be comfortable producing pitch creative in a short timeframe.
- Be able to work in a range of styles for very different audiences.
- Have experience pitching and presenting to clients.
- Have a mixture of digital and brand design experience.
- Design stunning responsive on screen experiences.
- Keep up–to–date with improvements in digital technologies.
- Have experience leading a small team of designers.
- Develop online style guides.
- Develop brand identity systems.
- Have a keen eye for typography, composition and colour.
- Illustration skills would be a real bonus.
Salary dependent on experience. No recruitment agencies please.
How to Apply
Please send a current CV, a little bit about yourself and examples of your work to email@example.com. We always really like to see personal work too!