A fantastic Head of Design position has come up at a top 10 London integrated advertising agency. They work with a range of clients across automotive, FMCG, finance, beauty, travel and alcohol among others, producing award-winning campaigns. You could be looking for that up step up to design director or currently at this level and have an amazing integrated portfolio.
They are looking for an inspirational, ambitious design director who can lead, mentor and grow the integrated design team. The candidate must be able to understand how a brand works, take a step back to evaluate and assess the right direction for every brand going forward. Used to working across multiple clients and delivering visual design across integrated campaigns that include, TV, Print, Websites, Social, Applications and other media. You would be working closely with the Executive Creative Director, Technical Director and lead the design team across multiple accounts.
- Strong experience in advertising, design or digital agency
- A fantastic portfolio bursting with integrated campaigns across various platforms
- Highly passionate about design and obsessive attention to detail
- Experience of working with specialists such as photographers and illustrators
- Lots of pitching and presenting to clients and the team externally and internally
- Excellent understanding of key design principles such as layout and typography
- Solid knowledge of User Experience, Interaction Design and Web Design
- Be able to lead, mentor and inspire others within the team and across agency
- Ability to evaluate and assess what each brand needs then direct and oversee
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and strong technical knowledge
£80k dependent on experience
Only successful applicants will be contacted
Must have a UK work visa or European passport to apply for this role.
How to Apply
Please send an up to date CV and link to online portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org