UNIT9 is looking for a Games Graphic Designer to join the creative team in our London office.
THE ROLE: Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating wireframes based on game designs
- Working in cooperation with our illustrator in order to develop an art style for both UI and in-game graphics.
- Working in cooperation with our illustrator, creating final assets (including animations) for the game.
YOU: We will require you to:
- Have attained a high-level qualification in graphic design or visual arts.
- Have excellent skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Have a deep knowledge base around User Experience design.
How to Apply
Please send your CV, link to online portfolio and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary dependent on experience.