MoreYellow is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to work in-house in Orange County, California.
(Retainer-based offsite contractor applications will also be reviewed)
Who We Are:
MoreYellow is a digital campaign agency located in South Orange County, CA. We build multi-executional digital campaigns that integrate many types of digital – Responsive sites, web applications, social apps, Rich Media units, touch kiosks, etc. We’re looking for a creative coder that can thrive in a small team environment.
- Experience with FrontEnd frameworks like Jquery, BootStrap and Backbone.
- Experience working with web services and APIs like Twitter, Facebook Graph, Instagram, or Google Maps.
- Excellent with responsive design and mobile interfaces.
- Experience developing within a team and using version control like Git or SVN.
- Thorough understanding of LAMP – Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP.
- Experience with standard CMS tools, ie. Wordpress, Drupal, etc.
- Ability to write clean and well-structured code.
- Experience with HTML5 APIs (Canvas, WebGL, etc.) and CSS3 features.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a creative agency or studio.
- A strong passion for web and new technologies.
- Strong interest in design, user experience, interface architecture and animation.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Competitive salary (compensation will be based on experience).
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Casual attire.
- Pleasant, enthusiastic, fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
How to Apply
Please send your portfolio and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please no phone calls or recruiting agency inquiries.