Addison Interactive is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer.
If you are a Senior Web Developer looking to join our creative team and work on high-visibility entertainment properties in the heart of Hollywood, then read on.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years experience working at an interactive agency or studio.
- The ability to lead and inspire other developers, and ensure that best practices are used in maintaining the team's codebase.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- An understanding of how business requirements translate into working technology.
- A positive attitude towards change, and the ability to adapt to altering client needs and timelines.
- Awareness of code efficiencies such as the reuse of common modules, and the ability to identify opportunities for code consolidation and/or re-usability.
- Strong attention to detail.
Required Technical Skills:
- A thorough understanding of LAMP.
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP.
- Working knowledge of MVC Frameworks (We employ Laravel(PHP) and AngularJS).
- Expertise in Object-oriented programming.
- Photoshop knowledge (ability to convert PSDs to HTML/CSS).
- Experience with code management (GIT/Subversion).
- Experience with responsive coding, mobile site layouts and webkit.
- HTML5 / CSS 3
- PHP 5
- SQL (MySQL / Eloquent)
Nice to haves/Bonus Points given for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Experience working in digital marketing for entertainment clients.
- Amazon AWS.
- Actionscript 3.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive base salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work with an experienced and creative team on innovative projects for high-visibility entertainment properties.
- An open and collaborative office based in the heart of Hollywood.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their online portfolio, resume and cover letter to email@example.com