General Purpose of Job:
A Front End Developer is responsible for developing web pages and application views for any resolution. In order to be successful at this we need developers who aren't afraid to push the limits of what can be done with code while collaborating with other developers to do the same. We need people who love exploring new methods and techniques and live to take development to a new level. In short, we need developers who can bring awesome design to life.
- Understands technical and functional design requirements.
- Solid HTML5 & CSS3 skills
- A solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming principles
- Familiar with responsive design layout and programming
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Seek the assistance of senior team members to tackle personal assignments when required
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Post-mortem documentation of technical development (i.e. summary of hours and development difficulties)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related subject desirable
- Experience with server-client communication (REST, SOAP etc.) is an asset
- Awareness of and passion for emerging web technologies, desire to learn new skills!
- High level knowledge of HTML, the DOM, CSS, responsive design and superior knowledge of browser compatibility issues
- Experience with HTML5 and fallback techniques
- Proficient in Photoshop and the Creative Suite
How to Apply
If interested, contact email@example.com with subject “FrontEnd13-2”