Digium*, Inc., the Asterisk* Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source telephony software. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Switchvox, Digium's Unified Communications solution for small, medium and large businesses. The company's product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software available as turnkey communications systems or tools for customers to design their own custom communications solutions. At Digium, we're changing the way businesses communicate.
Digium strives to be a fun place to work, with a culture of innovation. We look for people that want to work in a fast paced, fun, and flexible environment. At Digium, software developers work with cutting edge technologies and tools. We are looking for people that are excited about their work and who want to work with other passionate developers.
Duties of Position:
- Develop modern responsive HTML5/CSS web applications
- Integrate with back-end systems
- Work with graphic designers and build a world class user experience
- Participate in code and design reviews
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience writing code
- Mastery of at least one programming language
- Notable contribution as a software developer on a project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Source code management tools such as git
- Linux and open source environments
- Large scale web deployments
- Experience with Node.js
- VoIP, media streaming, and/or telephony
- Familiar with Agile development and test processes
- Solid understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, packet capturing, protocol analysis)
- A track record of being generally awesome
How to Apply
Apply here - http://www.digium.com/en/company/careers