BMG Media seeks a Front End Web Developer.
The Front End Developer will be responsible for creating intuitive and well-designed user interfaces for custom applications created by BMG Media. The successful candidate will enjoy working collaboratively with others and thriving in a group dynamic.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Gaining a full understanding of project requirements to articulate accurate scope of work
- Delivering accurate estimates on work with accurate follow-through
- Supervising and reporting on the status of projects
- Contributing to documentation of the code for collaborative purposes
- Meaningful collaboration with other non-technical staff, particularly designers and writers
- Contributing to the team development standards working closely with the team lead
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry trends, issues, and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view on how to incorporate them into future projects
- Discussing and teaching technical solutions with the team and providing intuitive and innovative new ideas to problems
- Constantly striving to better yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your market's developments.
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
Expected to be comfortable with or have knowledge of the following languages/services:
- Wordpress (Custom Themes)
- Jira Project Management
This job would be in office in Birmingham, MI. Office time is required, but flexibility to work part time from home is an option.
How to Apply
Please e-mail code samples to email@example.com, GitHub link would be best.