Kalexiko is looking for an experienced front-end web designer who can design and create innovative websites and web applications.
You should feel confident in bringing fresh new ideas to our small team of designers and developers, but also be able to explore new clients' requirements and be able to present your ideas using a consultant-led approach. You will also need to show constructive and assertive skills within the team. Solving the clients needs and how their website design will fulfil their gap in the market will be second nature to you.
Your front end design skills need to be of exceptionally high standard. If successful you will be rewarded well with fast career advancement. You must have an eye for fine detail and a strong passion for developing highly aesthetic digital products for big brand clients.
The following skill set is essential:
- Strong front-end skills in HTML5, CSS3 & jQuery.
- Experience in responsive/adaptive design techniques.
- Make designs real by implementing rich interactions and animations using CSS3.
- Experience in implementing Backbone.JS, PHP and AJAX.
- Experience in version controlling whilst working with other developers.
- Multitask on several projects whilst working to tight timescales.
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (LESS or SASS).
- Knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation.
- Join a rapidly growing creative company.
- Create and develop exhilarating websites / web-apps for big brands.
- Flexible working patterns for all staff 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
- Receive regular training towards your Continuous Professional Development.
- Staff bonuses with an extended break over Christmas.
- Free Friday Breakfasts - From Expresso’s to Bacon Butties Subway platters, pizza deliveries and after work meals and drinks.
- A stimulating studio in the heart of Birmingham with amazing views of the skyline.
- Table tennis tournaments in the studio - we are a competitive cluster
How to Apply