Prodea Systems is seeking an extremely bright Front-End Developer to join a talented, cross functional UI Design team within an innovative consumer product company.
As a Front End Developer, you specialize in building responsive and elegant web mobile and TV UIs. You live and breathe the fundamentals of CSS, and HTML, and command an impressive portfolio of web technologies new and old — all in order to launch innovative features to a global audience whether it be on a tablet, mobile, TV or a desktop.
What you'll be doing:
- Generate multi platform (TV, Mobile, Web) prototypes from UI concepts for testing and team feedback.
- Participate in internal brainstorms and help shape the direction of the User Experience also work closely with UX designers, product managers, back-end and other front-end engineers to implement versatile solutions to tricky UI development problems.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what the hardware can do.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Build UI templates, manage stylesheets. Launch, iterate and make a difference.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of front-end development experience.
- Experience with mobile development including adaptive and responsive techniques.
- Self-motivated to meet aggressive deadlines in a rapid development environment.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative small-team environment.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Have a keen interest in working with a very creative team and comfortable pushing boundaries.
How to Apply
Submit Resume to: Erma Boudreaux email@example.com 972-841-3288