Getting straight to the point, you just have to contact us if:
- You know everything about W3C guidelines, and you were reading about web standards instead of The Catcher in the Rye at school.
- You speak (and understand) English, not necessarily at the same level as the queen of England.
- Next to the Kill Bill poster on your wall there are a bunch of CSS cheat sheets
- You whole heartedly despise IE (who doesn’t), but still wouldn’t mind making fixes for sites to show properly in it
- You’re up-to-date with current trends and are already thinking what HTML6 will be like
OK, but what do we offer YOU?
- A solid salary
- A full-time job contract
- Interesting, sleek and well-crafted projects
- Thoughtful designers who actually do care about the coder’s mental health (no cluttered PSD’s!)
- A comfortable working environment and a boss who doesn’t stalk you around the office all the time
- A modern office in the center of Poznań (5 minutes away from Stary Browar/ Old Brewery)
- Agreeable working hours, 8.00 AM to 4.00 PM, oyour experience.
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact person: Kamil Kaniuk. We’re waiting for you!